How I justify time spent blogging:

When Alzheimers has completely overtaken me, I'll read, re-read, and three-read my blog to relive all the marvelous moments I had with my wonderful kids! And when I'm at the computer, and I should be making a meal or fulfilling my obligation to family in some other way, it comes in handy to be able to say "I'm busy chronicling the lives of our children!"

E-Cloth Envy

Grandma Joyce found this AMAZINGLY COOL thing called an E-Cloth -- but she only sent ONE to Utah. Now only Nova has crystal clean mirrors and windows -- which I could probably deal with if she hadn't teased me by letting me try the E-Cloth for a week. During my brief dalliance with the now coveted E-Cloth I discovered that, in addition to cleaning windows and mirrors better than anything on the planet, it also does a beautiful job of removing fingerprints from stainless steel appliances. This is a task for which I have a great need and have spent mucho deniro on a myriad of products, all of which claimed to be specifically engineered for the job, but none of which has proved to be an effective remedy.

I have used forlorn puppy eyes on Nova in vain hope that she would have pity on me and give me the revered E-Cloth, but alas, she acts oblivious to my passive aggressive begging techniques. I have thus far refrained from stealing it from her (my moral fortitude assisted in no small part by the fact that she has kept the whereabouts of said E-Cloth conspicuously vague). So my stainless appliances become progressively more fingerprinted, and I live continuously on the precarious brink of being overtaken by the green-eyed E-Cloth monster...

No comments:

Post a Comment