How I justify time spent blogging:

When Alzheimers has completely overtaken me, I'll read, re-read, and three-read my blog to relive all the marvelous moments I had with my wonderful kids! And when I'm at the computer, and I should be making a meal or fulfilling my obligation to family in some other way, it comes in handy to be able to say "I'm busy chronicling the lives of our children!"

Perkins Pad - Before

Perkins joined our family this past Christmas, and we quite enjoy his antics. Although he quickly became a part of our human family, we are sensitive to the fact that Chinchillas are social creatures and we are hoping that Santa will bring him a friend or two of his own species this year. In anticipation of friends being delivered for Perkins, we have designed and commissioned a project with the aim of expanding and  upgrading his digs.

When construction is complete we will post photos and announce the name of the rodential high density development...

No comments:

Post a Comment