How I justify time spent blogging:

When Alzheimers has completely overtaken me, I'll read, re-read, and three-read my blog to relive all the marvelous moments I had with my wonderful kids! And when I'm at the computer, and I should be making a meal or fulfilling my obligation to family in some other way, it comes in handy to be able to say "I'm busy chronicling the lives of our children!"

Bloggin' Birthday! Auntie Flower - October 1st



In the spirit of wanting to be an artist when she grows up (like Auntie Flower), and to celebrate Jill's birthday, Mackenzie drew a portrait of her favorite Aunt this evening... I urge you to enlarge the masterpiece (just click on it!) so that you can read her captions - They pretty much say it all!

Cooper also participated in the Jill's Fans Art-a-thon...His piece is a little more abstract!



No comments:

Post a Comment