How I justify time spent blogging:

When Alzheimers has completely overtaken me, I'll read, re-read, and three-read my blog to relive all the marvelous moments I had with my wonderful kids! And when I'm at the computer, and I should be making a meal or fulfilling my obligation to family in some other way, it comes in handy to be able to say "I'm busy chronicling the lives of our children!"

Future Careers 2008

Cooper (almost 5): "A pilot of a Helicopter that puts out fires"
Kenzie (7 1/2): "A Vegetarian who doesn't eat animals because she makes them feel better, and an Artist"*

*Artist still inspired by Auntie Flower

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Cooper and I can be co-pilots. I wanted to be the emergency helicopter pilot for hornby when I was younger. I might still want to I jsut don't know yet.
    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. She better get in all the cheeseburger and french fry orders in now before she goes Vegetarian.

    ReplyDelete